Clerk to the Governors Vacancy
Our Governing Body are looking to recruit a Clerk to the Governing Body, Grade G (pts 8-20) £19,945-£25,295 pa pro rata.
The successful candidate must have excellent organisational skills and be able to work to deadlines.
• Working with the Head Teacher and Chair of Governors to set agendas.
• Sharing supporting papers in good time for each Governors meeting.
• Recording accurate minutes and distribute agreed versions to Governors.
• Being responsible for drafting correspondence for the Governing Body.
• Recording Governor attendance and training.
• Setting up Governor hearings, interview and appeal panels.
• Keeping up to date with current developments and legislation affecting Governance.
Duties may vary from time to time, without changing the general character of the post.
The Clerk is required to work 60 – 80 hours a year – this time includes attending meetings and writing up minutes and correspondence.
Please contact Mrs Manners if you would like to discuss the role and have any questions. To request an application form e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01242 702280 option 3.
An application form and job description can also be found on the school website www.stmarksjunior.com
Click here for more information.