Our school value for this half term is courage. The children were asked to nominate someone from their class who has demonstrated the value this term. Reasons for nominations included:
* Going to sing at Young Voices.
* Trying something that they thought they couldn't do
* Never giving up in P.E
* Putting their face in the water when going swimming
* Standing in front of the class leading collective worship
* Performing an assembly on their own
* Being a new pupil at St. Mark's and being friends with everyone.
The awards this half term were presented by Mrs Bailey and Mrs Mobley.
Our school value for this half-term is compassion. The children were asked to nominate someone from their class who has demonstrated the value this term. Reasons for nominations included:
Two of our school governors, Phil Southam and Sally Haywood from the Ethos Committee, came into school to present the awards.
Click here for more information.