Our school value for this half term is Forgiveness. The children were presented with values awards in recognition of demonstrating the value this term.
"Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you."
Our school value for this half term is courage. The children were asked to nominate someone from their class who has demonstrated the value this term. Reasons for nominations included:
* Going to sing at Young Voices.
* Trying something that they thought they couldn't do
* Never giving up in P.E
* Putting their face in the water when going swimming
* Standing in front of the class leading collective worship
* Performing an assembly on their own
* Being a new pupil at St. Mark's and being friends with everyone.
The awards this half term were presented by Mrs Bailey and Mrs Mobley.
Our school value for this half-term is compassion. The children were asked to nominate someone from their class who has demonstrated the value this term. Reasons for nominations included:
Two of our school governors, Phil Southam and Sally Haywood from the Ethos Committee, came into school to present the awards.
Click here for more information.